Jack Cole Youth Scholarship
The Jack Cole Youth Scholarship introduces young adults between the ages of 18 - 29 to Life Force Arts Foundation’s unique mission of creating transformation through the arts based in the Life Force Arts Method, a modern version of universal wisdom teachings that value true self and creative community. The scholarship is funded from donations to Life Force Arts Foundation, which is a tax exempt 501 (c) 3 organization.
Each Jack Cole Youth Scholarship gives $45 tuition credit for events at Life Force Arts Center.
Past recipients of the Jack Cole Youth Scholarship have gone on to be
Artistic Associate members of Life
Force Arts Ensemble and enthusiastic
LFAE audience members and volunteers.
The Jack Cole Youth Scholarship is named in honor of Jack Cole, a long-time supporter of Life Force Arts Foundation. Jack was a college teacher, writer, artist and a leader in the Wild Onion Grove
Druid group that meets frequently at
Life Force Arts Center. Jack was an amazing human being - kind,
intelligent, humorous and always real. His legacy is one of support for
all people in the realization of their true selves and their connection
to the divine.
- Jack Cole Youth Scholarship
- - Gives $45 tuition credit for events Life Force Arts Foundation
- - One Jack Cole Youth Scholarship per calendar year per person
- - Applications are taken throughout the year
- - Applicants can apply for the Scholarship
and later decide which events they will attend
- - Applications are reviewed by the LFA Artistic Director and Assistant Artistic Director, who then award the scholarship
- - Awardees must use the Scholarship within six months from the date it is awarded. Any part of the scholarship funds that have not been used within 6
months will be returned to the scholarship fund to be awarded to other
To apply, please fill out a Jack Cole Scholarship Application (see below). For more information, please contact Joan Forest Mage at 773-327-7224 or Joan@LifeForceArts.org
Donations of all amounts are welcome! Add your support to educating young people in transformation through the arts, a goal dear to Jack's heart. Life Force Arts Foundation is a tax exempt 501 (c) 3 organization; donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
FAQ about the Jack Cole Youth Scholarship
How does the Jack ColeYouth Scholarship work?
A young person between the ages of 18- 29 is selected to receive the scholarship. Each Jack Cole Youth Scholarship gives $45 tuition credit for events at Life Force Arts Foundation. The intention of the Jack Cole Youth Scholarship is to introduce young adults to LFA’s unique mission of creating transformation through the arts based in the Life Force Arts Method. There is a limit of one Youth Scholarship per calendar year per person. The scholarship is funded from donations to Life Force Arts Foundation, which is a tax exempt 501 (c) 3 organization.
Who decides who gets the Scholarship?
Life Force Arts Foundtion's Artistic Director and Assistant Artistic Director review the Scholarship applications and decide who receives the scholarship.
Do I have to know what program(s) I want to take when I apply?
No, you can apply and then decide which workshop(s) or other events might be the most beneficial for your goals. You can use the Scholarship for any LFA sponsored event including classes and performances. You must use the Scholarship within six months after it is awarded
Life Force Arts Foundation Youth Scholarship Application
Date of Birth:
How did you hear about the Jack Cole Youth Scholarship?:
Please answer the following questions.
1. Why are you interested in learning about/experiencing the connection of art and spiritual practice?
2. Please share any previous experience you have had with artistic or spiritual practice you feel may relate to LFAF’s programs
3. What personal or professional goals do you hope this program may help you achieve?
4. What do you see, if any, as your potential contribution to artistic and/or spiritual practice? How might this training enable you to make these contributions?
5. Please explain any special considerations you have, if any, for applying for this scholarship, such as financial need