Open Exhibit Hours1:30 PM » 6:30 PM
Life Force Arts Center is open to the public during these hours:
Fridays, 1:30 - 6:30 PM and by appointment
Please stop in to enjoy our current art exhibit, The Waning Year, shop for art and jewelry, and learn more about our classes, events and other ways we share transformation through the arts.
Healing Arts Intensive "Bone Mother" Begins7:30 PM » 9:30 PM
The 5 Sessions
3) Concepts & Writing– Wednesday October 23, 7:30 –
4) LFAE Performance Bone Mother - Weds., Oct. 30, 2019, 7:30-9:30 PM
5) Closure - Friday November 8, 7:30 – 9:30 PM
What it is a Healing Arts Intensive?
- The Healing Arts Intensive is a unique group expressive arts therapeutic process based in the Life Force Arts Method and built around a performance by Life Force Arts Ensemble.
- Life Force Arts Method (LFAM) - a modern version of universal
wisdom teachings that value true self and creative community. It is based in 4 Skills that give us the wisdom to deal with the
basic issues of human life.
Transformational Goal - Each participant focuses on a personal Transformational Goal (Intention) that they want to see fulfilled by the end of the Intensive
- Artmaking - Creating and observing interdisciplinary arts - visual art, writing, dance,
theater, music, storytelling -
is the activity that enables each participant to
actualize their Transformation Goal
- ~ Each Healing Arts Intensive has a Group of three to twelve participants guided by a Facilitator
- ~There are five sessions, usually meeting once per week for five weeks. The sessions are 3 hours each
- ~The sessions are:
- 1) Orientation
- 2) Artmaking
- 3) Concepts & Writing
- 4) Life Force Arts Ensemble performance
- 5) Closure
- ~Between the sessions, participants are guided in designing their own individual self-reflective and artistic practices as part of the process of accomplishing their Transformational Goal