Creating Crystal Remedy Jewelry with Steven Blaine Adams3:00 PM » 7:00 PM
Learn how jewelry can be used for healing and
empowering the mind, body and spirit, and create a crystal pendant as a
charm for your own or another's healing. We humans are made of the same
minerals as crystals, and wearing them as jewelry is an ancient
practice to help us balance our energy with their vibrations, colors, memories and wisdom.
Master jewelry designer and crystal specialist Steven Blaine Adams will guide students in working hands-on with the crystals, choosing from his collection of thousands of gemstone beads to complete a pendant or earrings. No previous experience is necessary; you will learn both intuitive practices and the lore of crystals to enable you to choose the perfect gemstones for your healing intentions.
Creating Crystal Remedy Jewelry is the companion class to Steve's Connecting With Crystals workshop, which covers basic knowledge about the magical and healing properties of crystals. There are no prerequisites for either class; you do not have to take Connecting With Crystals before taking Creating Crystal Remedy Jewelry.
Steven Blaine Adams is an artist and designer who works with natural materials like stones and crystals to create symbols with spiritual resonance. The son of an astrologer and Tarot reader, Steve has been doing readings professionally for over 30 years, combining the Aquarian Tarot with the healing properties of gemstones. He is LFAC’s Associate Artistic Director and store designer. Steve attributes meditation, art, ritual and spiritual connection as instrumental catalysts in his path towards healing.
$55/$45 early registration by August 31
Healing Arts Intensive "The Goddess Dissents" Begins3:00 PM » 7:00 PM
September 7 or 8, 13, 16, 25 & October 2, 2019
The 5 Sessions
1) Artmaking: Visual Art (choose one)
2) Orientation - Friday, September 13, 7 - 9:30 PM
- 3) Goddess Dissents Artmaking: Writing/Storytelling - Wednesday, September 18, 7 - 9:30 PM
- 4) LFAE Performance The Goddess Dissents - Wednesday, September 25, 7:30 - 9:30 PM
- 5) Closure - Wednesday, October 2, 7 - 9:30 PM
What it is a Healing Arts Intensive?
- Life Force Arts Method (LFAM) - Healing Arts Intensives are based in the Life Force Arts Method, a modern version of universal wisdom teachings that value true self and creative community. Through the arts, we learn 4 Skills that give us the wisdom to deal with the basic issues of human life from a place of empowerment and joy
Transformational Goal - Each participant focuses on a personal Transformational Goal (Intention) that they want to see fulfilled by the end of the Intensive
- Artmaking - We engage in creating interdisciplinary arts - visual art, writing, dance,
theater, music, storytelling and other forms of artistic expression. Art
is the activity that creates the shift for each participant to
actualize their Transformation Goal
- ~ Each Healing Arts Intensive has a Group of three to twelve participants guided by a Facilitator
- ~There are five sessions, usually meeting once per week for five weeks. The sessions are 3 hours each
- ~The sessions are:
- 1) Orientation
- 2) Artmaking
- 3) Rehearsal with Life Force Arts Ensemble
- 4) Life Force Arts Ensemble performance
- 5) Closure
- ~Between the sessions, participants are guided in designing their own individual self-reflective and artistic practices as part of the process of accomplishing their Transformational Goal