Special Offer! Fall 2019 Healing Arts Intensive12:00 AM
Special Offer! Because this is a new program, we are offering it at half price! Normally a Healing Arts Intensive would be $150, but if you pay by June 28 for an Intensive that will be held this upcoming fall season, the cost is only $75.
To purchase more than one Intensive, make an additional Paypal payment.
What it is a Healing Arts Intensive?
- Life Force Arts Method (LFAM) - Healing Arts Intensives are based in the Life Force Arts Method, a modern version of universal wisdom teachings that value true self and creative community. Through the arts, we learn 4 Skills that give us the wisdom to deal with the basic issues of human life from a place of empowerment and joy
- Transformational Goal - Each participant focuses on a personal Transformational Goal (Intention) that they want to see fulfilled by the end of the Intensive
- Artmaking - Art is the activity that creates the shift for each participant to actualize their Transformation Goal. We use an interdisciplinary approach which may include visual art, writing, dance, theater, music, storytelling and other forms of artistic expression, based on the needs and preferences of the participants.
- Performance by Life Force Arts Ensemble -
- ~ Each Healing Arts Intensive has a Group of three to twelve participants guided by a Facilitator
- ~There are four sessions, usually meeting once per week for four weeks. The sessions are 3 hours each
- ~The sessions are:
- 1) Orientation
- 2) attending a Healing Performance by Life Force Arts Ensemble
- 3) Interdisciplinary Artmaking
- 4 Closure
- ~Between the sessions, participants are guided in designing their own individual self-reflective and artistic practices as part of the process of accomplishing their Transformational Goal
Open Gallery Hours1:30 PM » 6:30 PM
Life Force Arts Center is open to the public during these hours:
Thursdays & Fridays, 1:30 - 6:30 PM and by appointment
Please stop in to enjoy our current art exhibit, The Waxing Year, shop for art and jewelry, and learn more about our classes, events and other ways we share spiritual transformation through the arts.