LFAC Youth Scholarship
The intention of the Life Force Arts Center Youth Scholarship is to introduce young adults between the ages of 18 - 24 to LFAC’s unique mission of activating the spiritual power of the visual, literary and performing arts in artists and audiences to create transformation and community. The scholarship is funded from donations to Life Force Arts Center, which is a tax exempt 501 (c) 3 organization.
The LFAC Youth Scholarship is for the amount of $95 and may be applied to admission for LFAC programs, except for the Shamanic Training Program.
LFAC Youth Scholarship
· For young people ages 18 - 24
· Is for the amount of $95, which may be applied to admission for LFAC programs, except for the Shamanic Training Program.
· One LFAC Youth Scholarship per calendar year per person
· Applications are taken throughout the year
· Applicants can apply for the Scholarship and later decide which LFAC programs they would like to participate in
· Applications are reviewed by the LFAC Artistic Director and Scholarship Administrator, who then award the scholarship
· Applicants must use the Scholarship within six months after it is awarded
To apply, please fill out a Scholarship Application (see below). For more information, please contact Joan Forest Mage at 773-327-7224 or Joan@LifeForceArts.org
FAQ about the LFAC Youth Scholarship
How does the LFAC Youth Scholarship work?
A young person between the ages of 18- 24 is selected to receive a scholarship. The scholarship is for $95 and may be applied to admission for LFAC programs, except for the Shamanic Training Program. The intention of the LFAC Youth Scholarship is to introduce young adults to LFAC’s unique mission of sharing the spiritual power of the arts. There is a limit of one Youth Scholarship per calendar year per person. The scholarship is funded from donations to Life Force Arts Center, which is a tax exempt 501 (c) 3 organization.
Who decides who gets the Scholarship?
Life Force Arts Center’s Artistic Director and Scholarship Administrator review the Scholarship applications and decide who receives the scholarship.
Do I have to know what program(s) I want to take when I apply?
No, you can apply and then decide which programs might be the most beneficial for your goals. You must use the Scholarship within six months after it is awarded
Life Force Arts Center Youth Scholarship Application
Date of Birth:
How did you hear about the LFAC Youth Scholarship?:
Please answer the following questions.
1. Why are you interested in learning about/experiencing the connection of art and spiritual practice?
2. Please share any previous experience you have had with artistic or spiritual practice you feel may relate to LFAC’s programs
3. What personal or professional goals do you hope this program may help you achieve?
4. What do you see, if any, as your potential contribution to artistic and/or spiritual practice? How might this training enable you to make these contributions?
5. Please explain any special considerations you have, if any, for applying for this scholarship, such as financial need
DONATE TO LFAC'S YOUTH SCHOLARSHIP
$95 covers the cost of one Youth Scholarship for one young person
You can donate the full amount of $95 to fund one student, or donate part of a scholarship.
Donations of all amounts are welcome! Life Force Arts Center is a tax exempt 501 (c) 3 organization; donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.